BSS HAS OPEND ACADEMIC STAFF COLLEGE IN THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.
BSS ACADEMIC STAFF COLLEGE,
BSS TOWER, Bharathi Nagar First Main Road,
CELL: 093458 44701, 093458 44702, 093458 44703, 093446 53636 e-mail: email@example.com
As per the BSS Terms & Conditions (Rule No: 35 in printed book let, Rule No:36 in website www.bssve.ac.in/terms and Section 4, Clause C & D of MOU) All BSS Affiliated Institute Directors Or Faculties or Institute Administrators should undergo compulsory training at BSS Academic staff college, Chennai every year.
In the Management and faculty training-programme, Institute Directors/Faculties/Institute administrators will get the following benefits.
- Getting training to promote the Institute.
- Getting training to admit more students in the Institute.
- Getting training on "Soft Skills Development".
- Getting training on effective management of Institute.
- Collecting all the details related to BSS and USER ID & PASSWORD for firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collecting all the details regarding BSS-LIC Insurance Programme.
- Collecting all the details regarding BSS-IGNOU educational programme.
- Training programme will be conducted for One day in Star Hotel.
- Training programme will be conducted Throughout the Year.
- The Training Dates will be informed to All participants after Received the Demand Draft and Application.If the training Dates not Suitable to Participant, He/she may get convenient Dates Upto March Last week of the concerned year.
- Minimum two members to be attended Compulsory Per Institute
- Application: Fill up the Application, which is enclosed with this letter.
- Food: High Quality Lunch will be provided to participants.
- Classes: Professors, management consultants and other leading personalities will be taking classes.
- Training Fee: Minimum Rs.3, 000/- (For Two person) to be taken as Demand Draft in Favour of “BSS Programme Office, Chennai”.
- Certificate: After finishing two days training programme certificate Will be issued by BSS to participants.
- Training dates: It will be informed one month before the training.